Sunday, March 21, 2010

30 Day Challenge

So after browsing and running into JoeBo's Tumblr, I saw a 30 day challenge that I was interested in participating in . So here goes

Day 1: Your Favorite Song
Day 2: Your Favorite Movie
Day 3: Your favorite television program
Day 4: your favorite book
Day 5: your favorite quote
Day 6: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 7: A photo that makes you happy
Day 8: A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9: A photo you took
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11: a photo of you taken recently
Day 12: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 14: a non-fictional book
Day 15: a fanfic
Day 16: a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17: an art piece
Day 18: whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19: A talent of yours
Day 20: a hobby of yorus
Day 21: a recipe
Day 22: a website
Day 23: A Youtube video
Day 24: whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25: your day, in great detail
Day 26: your week, in great detail
Day 27: this month, in great detail
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30: whatever tickles your fancy


Day 1: Your favorite song
So, starting this 3o day challenge today. I have music ADD so its really hard to just pick one song that is my favorite. But I think one song that probably has been on my list for a while is Five for Fighting's "Superman". I first heard the song when I was a staffer for a Red Cross Leadership Camp a while back. Since then, its held a more personal and deepaer meaning. Its a song that I've held close to my heart.

1 comment:

SuJ said...

i love that song too! there's a lot of past feelings associated with it.