Monday, September 28, 2009

clean carpet

I'm listening to my quick mix on my Pandora right now that has a mix of Adele, Sara Barreilles, Jason Mraz, and i think Jack Johnson. I forgot how amazing this website is and i missed listening to it. It gets me excited for studying.

Maria's also got their carpet cleaned. My dad was nice enough to come down to our place and rent out a rug doctor to clean our carpets. Our carpet looks so amazing now and a year build up of feet, alcohol, food, Topaz, dirt, or whatever were sucked up and poured down our toilet. Its like our apartment got a make over. Clean carpet makes such a big difference. Its a good way to start off the new school year. Sord of cleansing yourself, getting rid of all the grimy dirt you have on you, and starting clean. Can't believe its already my fourth year. Seriously, how did three years of college pass by already? Time to pwn this year in so many ways. Eagerly anticipating what awaits.

On an another note, our MCIA workshops started today. It was fun learning Kduh/Soko's piece and to actually be in the position of being on the team already. I was so nervous assisting Sam in his workshop because it was a HUGE class and I didnt want to look a fool and wanted to make Sam happy. Overall, it was such an amazing experience and I had so much fun. Nothing like helping others do what you love to do. It's still crazy to think that a year ago, i was on the other side.

Heres to week 1. HELLO FALL QUARTER!

2 comments:

my name is hj said...

i miss pandora!!! they don't allow it in korea :(

SuJ said...

i did not know that don't allow pandora in korea.

nick, my carpet at my place is disgusting. help.

yay for cleansing