Friday, July 4, 2008

babyfaced

I think it's some evil plot of KIIS FM or something because seriously, every time I step into my damn car, the song, Damaged, always plays. The song is pretty catchy, but not when you hear it everytime you start the ignition.

Anyways, I celebrated Jamie Arcinas, aka Nuni's, 23rd birthday at Banana Bay. Oops, sorry to call you out! Happy Birthday This is when its pretty lonely being within arms reach of that age of 21. Being behind the row of 21+ year olds ordering 2 for 1 Martinis and Red Devils makes these 11 months seem so much longer. Its okay tho, they let me sip on the Red Devil and they are the most fun people. woo hoo! But being with that crowd gives me something to look forward too. Something fun that i hope to grow up to be in a couple years with my fellow youngins. cheers to that, being a babyface.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks nuni kinds! you'll get there soon and be like...time to stop getting older! hahaha