Monday, July 14, 2008

sitting in my room.

im here sitting in my room, early in the morning, getting ready to go to work, except theres 1,000 thoughts running through my head. im just thinking about all the stuff that i have to take care of as well as all the changes that i have gone through the past couple of months. I know, weird combination, but it happens when you wake up earlier than you thought. I'm thinking about the changes that I've seen in myself, as well as my relationship with others. it's been for the good, i can say, but it's also been a roller coaster ride. i honestly really don't know what I'm talking about right now, i just felt like i needed to get something out on a blog.

i guess i'm talking about one relationship. despite the fact that we have grown closer in the past couple of months, i feel like theres still this wall between us. i really dont know what it is, and i really don't know how to fix it, but theres something there that is preventing us from getting closer. I mean, i'm happy with the relationship that we have now. we have moments and we also have our talks, but i still feel like theres something blocking us from getting even closer. we'll just see how time goes and maybe something will help or maybe i should just be content with what we have already. whatever, im getting cheese fries.


on a side note: i really miss disneyland. im hoping being blocked out for a month and half and then being able to come back on August 17th will make my comeback more magical than ever. until then, turkey legs, Fantasmic, fireworks, and the Toy Story ride will just have to wait.

No comments: