Saturday, July 12, 2008

The First One



I can't even begin to describe my feelings and experiences from staffing SPOP 1. Although I'm a returner, staffing the first one seemed like a totally different experience. There were definetly a lot of last minute changes and "go with the flow" moments, but regardless, T.F.O. was truly amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

To the staffers in my hall - My CP Anne, Sam Renzi, Jennylyn, Ken Tran, Ashley Browne, and Sly. You guys were truly an amazing group to work with and all of our personalities mixed so well and we complimented each other. Anne, you were an amazing CP. I hoped i was able to help you out and relieve any additional stress, and to the other first year staffers, i am so proud to watch you wear that gold shirt with pride and connect so well with those kids. My heart will forever belong to and remember Power Rangers: Lost in OTEROdise.
To the other staffers: YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING. you guys really make me proud and just watching you guys staff just brings me pure happiness. Despite all the changes that occurred with in the program and all the fears that i had regarding if these changes would be able to accomplish what the SPOP mission is: mission accomplished. We've impacted those kids and made them excited for not only going to college, but going to UC Irvine. It's pride that we already have and now we have passed it down to future generations. Just imagine, when they are applying to be staffers, its going to be YOU that they inspired them to be staffers. Congratulations and get ready for future SPOPS

To the spoppers: there ARE NO words to describe how much i care about you guys. thank you guys for making my first GOLD YEAR staff experience just truly magical. thank YOU guys for everything.



To the coords: Thank you for your amazing commitment and hard word. You have an amazing staff because we have amazing coords.


so pumped for spop 3. =] SPOP 2: YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO KILL IT!


[p.s. this blog is dedicated to jason kim. thanks for your words of encouragement. you inspire me. i shall write about supermarkets now!]

No comments: